Friday, September 11, 2020

Created for a Purpose

by Kay Heitsch

You were created on purpose for a purpose. ~ Be Who You Were Created to Be Quotes ~

I have a prayer I say over myself and my family. It goes like this. "Help us to be the people we were created to be and to do the work we were created to do."

I truly believe we are here to do the work God has for us to do. There have been times I wondered what God was thinking when I was doing things that were over my head. I didn't understand, but I had a peace that I couldn't explain.

Our Bible verse says, "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~ Jeremiah 29:11 NLT

God does have a plan for each of us. He will give you the peace and the power to be who you were created to be. His plans are for good to give you a future filled with hope.

You were created on purpose for a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment