Saturday, September 26, 2020

Astonishing Blessings

by Kay Heitsch

God's love is infinite. His guidance unpredictable, and His blessings astonishing. ~ God's Love and Guidance Quotes ~
When we look back on our lives, we can see that God has loved us all along the way. His guidance was unpredictable at times. We sure were surprised how things worked out. But now we are astonished by His blessings.
Our Bible verse says, "Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you. My prayers go up to you; show me the way I should go." Psalm 143:8 GNT
Sometimes we need to be reminded to look back on our life. When we do, we can see how God's love has been constant. When we trust and ask Him to show us the way, He will.
God's love is infinite. His guidance unpredictable, and His blessing astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment