Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I Can Do This

by Kay Heitsch

Get up every morning and tell yourself, "I can do this!" ~ I Can Do Quotes ~

Instead of shirking back and feeling helpless, we can know that the Lord will give us the strength, confidence, and power to do whatever He has called us to do.

This Bible verse is one most people know. The amplified version explains it well. "I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]" Philippians 4:13 Amplified version

This version tells us we can do all things that God has called us to do using His strength. We are self-sufficient because of Christ's sufficiency. We can be confident that we are ready for anything that life brings because of the inner strength God gives.

Get up every morning and tell yourself, "I can do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment