Tuesday, August 11, 2020

God's Protection

by Kay Heitsch

The light of God surrounds me. The love of God enfolds me. The power of God protects me. The presence of God watches over me. ~ God's Protection Quotes ~

Living a life where you know you are surrounded, loved, protected, and watched over by God is a wonderful way to live. I lived for many years without having this assurance.

Our Bible verse says, "But all who find safety in You will rejoice; they can always sing for joy. Protect those who love You; because of You, they are truly happy." Psalm 5:11 GNT

We can rejoice and sing for joy because of God's love and care for us. We know God loves us and we love Him. Because of His love and protection, we can be truly happy even in these troubled times.

The light of God surrounds me. The love of God enfolds me. The power of God protects me. The presence of God watches over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment