Thursday, July 2, 2020

Fertilizer

When you go through difficult situations don't get discouraged. See them as fertilizer. Don't just go through, grow through.
We all have been in situations that have been very difficult. We can get bitter and discouraged by them. But if we see them as fertilizer we can actually benefit and grow from them.
Our Bible verse says, "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NLT
When we know that God is with us we don't need to be afraid or discouraged. He will strengthen us and help us. We can see our unfair situations as fertilizer and grow through as we go through.
When you go through difficult situations don't get discouraged. See them as fertilizer. Don't just go through, grow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment