Friday, July 31, 2020

Diet

Kay Heitsch

I've been on a diet. I know some people don't think I need to lose weight, but I want to. I don't want to lose much, only 5 more pounds.

I lost a couple of pounds, at first, when I gave up eating crackers. But it's been 2 weeks and I haven't lost an ounce. It's discouraging! I've increased my exercise from doing my 20-minute workout on the Ball, yoga, and walking 3 miles a day in the afternoon by adding more walking in the morning.

My diet this week has consisted of a hard-boiled egg, low-fat cottage cheese, 1/2 of a banana, blueberries, coleslaw, apple with caramel dip, spring mix salad with carrots, celery, and cucumber with no calorie seasoning on top. I drink at least 60 oz of water and 2 cups of coffee daily.

Maybe it's the caramel dip that's the culprit.  I believe apples are good for me, but I don't like them. The dip helps me to eat one.

Now you would think I would see some progress, but nothing for the last 2 weeks! However, I am NOT giving up! I know I'll be glad to see the progress I've made if I don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment