Sunday, June 21, 2020

Who's Your Father?

On Father's Day, there are many people who may not know who their earthly father is. There are people whose earthly father wasn't kind or loving. Maybe your earthly father even abandoned you.
If any of these are true for you, it's so important to know that you have a Father besides your earthy father who loves you dearly.
There are many Bible verses that will help us to know who our Father truly is. "See how very much our Father loves us, for He calls us His children, and that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1
"Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close." Psalm 27:10 "You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior." Psalm 89:26
See, every person is very special and important. It doesn't matter if your earthly father wasn't there for you. Your heavenly Father is! He will never abandon you. He will always love you and hold you close.
If anyone asks, "Who's your father?" You can answer, "I am a child of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment