Thursday, June 18, 2020

Remember, You Are Not Alone

Know that you are not alone. God is with you holding you, and most of all loving you no matter what. ~ We Are Not Alone Quotes ~
I don't know who may need to hear this.
Many years ago, I needed to hear this message as a reminder. Of course, if anyone would have asked me, I knew it, but I was going through a rough time.
Out of the blue, a guy who had been in a youth group I was a leader in sent me a message. He said, "Remember Kay, you are not alone."
Today's Bible verse says, "And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20 NLT
I like how this verse says, "And be sure of this:" We can be sure that God is with us always. He's not only with us in our good times, but He is also with us in our dark times. Knowing this should give us hope.
Know that you are not alone. God is with you holding you, and most of all loving you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment