Thursday, June 4, 2020

In Times Likes These

We are living in some interesting times. It's not like we've never gone through anything before. All of us have and some have come out bitter and some have come out better.
Today I posted two Bible verses. "The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." Psalm 28:7 NLT "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 BSB
These two verses can help us stay strong. When we put our trust in the LORD, we know He will help us do whatever we need to do. As we keep thinking about things we are thankful for, we will be filled with joy.
In times like these, we can be bitter or we can be better. I don't know about you, but I plan to put my trust in the LORD and strive to be better every day. I can do this and so can you by using the mighty strength that He provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment