Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Focus on God's Love

No matter what your problem don't nurse it, don't curse it, don't rehearse. Just give it to God and He'll reverse it. ~ Focus on God's Love Quotes ~
It's human nature I guess to think about and talk about our problems. If we would give these situations to God and focus on His love for us, we would see the positive results He would bring.
Our Bible verse says, "Remind me each morning of Your constant love, for I put my trust in You. My prayers go up to You; show me the way I should go." Psalm 143:8 GNT
Sometimes we need to be reminded to focus on God's love for us. When we do, we will trust Him and He'll show us what way we should go.
No matter what your problem don't nurse it, don't curse it, don't rehearse it. Just give it to God and He'll reverse it.

No comments:

Post a Comment