Saturday, May 23, 2020

Where Are You From?

My home is in heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. ~ Billy Graham Quote ~
Many people have asked me where I am from. I've lived in a few states so I've picked up accents from each state. To be honest I never thought of staying, "I'm from heaven. I'm just traveling through"
Our Bible verses say, "We, however, are citizens of heaven, and we eagerly wait for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven." Philippians 3:20 GNT "We are full of courage and would much prefer to leave our home in the body and be at home with the Lord." 2 Corinthians 5:8 GNT
These verses make it very clear that we are citizens of heaven. One day we will leave our home in the body and we will at home in heaven with the Lord.
My home is in heaven. I'm just traveling through this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment