Saturday, May 16, 2020

Stay Cheerful

Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool. ~ Stay Cheerful Quotes ~
If we have happiness, inner peace, health, and kindness we certainly will stay cheerful no matter what life brings.
This morning I did something I didn't want or mean to do. I  accidentally deleted over 1000 pictures from my phone. I tried to recover them by myself without success. I sent a text to a friend and she helped me find a way to recover them.
Our Bible verse says, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength." Proverbs 17:22
I knew if I got upset it was going to sap my strength. I sure didn't want that! I was so happy I stayed somewhat calm  and had a friend who is cool and showed me kindness.
Happiness is the new rich, Inner peace is the new success, Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment