Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Free To Choose

We are free to choose but we are not free from the consequences of our choices. ~ Choice Quotes ~
I posted this quote several years ago. I had a friend who clicked like on it. I believe he knew exactly what this meant but he chose to make a wrong choice anyway. Maybe he felt like he had made wrong choices before and he was willing to live with the consequences. However, he chose to make the wrong choice one more time and he ended up dead of a drug overdose.
God promises to guide us. But we are not robots and He gives us the freedom to make our own decisions.
Our Bible verse says, "You are my God; teach me to do Your will. Be good to me, and guide me on a safe path." Psalm 143:10 GNT
We are free to make our own choices. God will teach us to do His will. He will be good to us and guide us along a safe path. However, it's our choice whether to follow along on the safe path.
We are free to choose but we are not free from the consequences of our choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment