Tuesday, March 10, 2020

What Are You Waiting For?

Don't wait for everything to be perfect to enjoy your life. If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain. ~ Life Quotes ~
If we are waiting until we have no problems to be happy we'll never be happy. Into every life, a little rain must fall. We can't allow the weather, people, or anything else to hinder us from enjoying life.
Our Bible verse changed my way of thinking. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 ESV
Once I learned that Jesus came to give me an abundant life I wasn't going to allow the thief to steal any more of my days.
Don't wait for everything to be perfect to enjoy your life. If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment