Sunday, March 29, 2020

Turn Up Your Praise

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. ~ Turn Up Your Praise Quotes ~
It's interesting how people handle the storms of life. We don't all handle troubles in the same way. I'm learning to turn up my praise and thank the Lord. I am confident that He is working behind the scenes. When I put my trust in Him I stay in peace.
Our Bible verse tells us how we should start our prayers, "Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name. Psalm 100:4 NLT
Now is the time to give thanks and praise the LORD. Amazing things happened in troubled times when the people sang and praised. Read Acts 16:25-26, 2 Chronicles 20:20-24 These people learned how to sail their ships in troubled times.
I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment