Friday, March 27, 2020

Reconnect

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. ~ Reconnect Quotes ~
I've thought about people who have had an impact on my life. We all have taken different paths, but even still, I've taken their influence everywhere I've gone.
During this time of Shelter In Place, I've called people on the phone. I've reconnected with people who I haven't talked to in a long time. Some have done the same to me. I think this is a great time to reconnect.
Today's Bible verse says, "A man that has friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24 AKJV
One way to show yourself friendly is to reconnect with other people. But don't forget to stay connected to the one true friend who sticks closer than a brother.
We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment