Thursday, January 23, 2020

Simple Faith

Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness. ~ Faith Quotes ~
I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have my simple faith. There have been many times when I didn't know where to go or how things would turn out.
Today's Bible verse says, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28 NLT
I do believe that God does cause everything to work together for good. Using simple faith which is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1) is the light that will help us to relax when we are in the dark about something.
Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment