Thursday, January 30, 2020

Everything You Need

You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you. ~ Motivational Quotes ~
I read this quote today and I wondered if there was a Bible verse to back this up. I felt there must be because I've felt this way ever since I became a Christian. Sure enough, there was.
Today's Bible verse says, "We have everything we need to live a life that pleases God. It was all given to us by God's own power when we learned He had invited us to share in His wonderful goodness." 2 Peter 1:3 CEV
There ya go...we have everything we need to live a life that pleases God. We have His power working in us!
You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment