Saturday, November 30, 2019

Weekend To-Do List

Weekend To-Do List: Count your blessing. Practice kindness. Let go of what you can't control.
At this time of the year, we all have a big To-Do list. I think we forget about the really important things like counting our blessing and practicing kindness. To keep our peace we need to let go of things we can't control.
Our Bible verse says, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
To keep our peace we can let go of what we can't control. When we do that plus, adding counting our blessing and practicing kindness we are keeping our hearts from being troubled.
Weekend To-Do List: Count your blessing. Practice kindness. Let go of what you can't control.

No comments:

Post a Comment