Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Strength To Endure

Don't pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength that God supplies to endure everything with patience while keeping a good attitude.
I do not know anyone who has had an easy life. However, I have known plenty of people who couldn't handle life while others endured life's difficulties with patience and kept a good attitude.
Most of us can think back at times in our lives where we don't know how we ever got through them. Personally, I felt a strength I didn't know I had. I have no doubt it was because of the people praying for me.
Today's Bible verse is, "We ask Him to strengthen you by His glorious might with all the power you need to patiently endure everything with joy." Colossians 1:11 GWT
There's nowhere that Paul prayed that we would have an easy life. However he did pray that we would be given the strength to endure everything with joy, I believe that means to keep a good attitude while going through a difficult time.
Don't pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength that God supplies to endure everything with patience while keeping a good attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment