Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Enjoy Whatever You Do

If you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life. ~ Enjoy Whatever You Do Quotes ~
I have found this to be true. If you get a mindset that you are going to enjoy whatever you do somehow whatever you're doing doesn't even seem like work at all.
I enjoy being outside and I like to shovel. Is it hard work? Yes, it most certainly is! However, I enjoy doing it so it doesn't seem like work to me. I think about the benefits I receive from doing the work and that also helps me enjoy it more.
Our Bible verse says, "Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23 NLT
I believe if we work willingly at whatever we do we will enjoy life more.
If you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment