Sunday, October 13, 2019

Enjoy Your Life

This life is yours to enjoy, and it's up to you to do so. ~ Living Your Life Quotes
We all have things we enjoy doing. Not everyone likes doing the same things. What's interesting is if some people don't enjoy what you do they tend to want to discourage you from doing it.
Take exercise for example. I love to walk and work out on The Ball. I enjoy going to Planet Fitness and exercising there. Is this something everyone enjoys? Obviously not but I do.
Our Bible verse says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 GNT
Part of living an abundant life for me is walking and exercise. I call it health insurance too. I feel better both physically and mentally when I do it.
This life is my (your) life to enjoy, and it's up to me (you) to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment