Thursday, August 1, 2019

Weeding

by Kay Heitsch
Your life and your garden reflect the amount of weeding done. ~ Quotes ~

Almost every morning and evening I go out and weed and pick off the dead flowers in my flower gardens. I don't like the way they look and I think they grow better removing the weeds and the dead flowers.
I was thinking about this one morning as I was working. How much better would my life be if I was as diligent about weeding out the unproductive attitudes and behaviors in my own life.
Our Bible verses say, "Get rid of all bitterness, passion, and anger. No more shouting or insults, no more hateful feelings of any sort. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.' Ephesians 4:31 & 32
I know our lives would be better if we would weed out the unproductive attitudes and behaviors in our lives.
Your life and your garden reflect the amount of weeding done.

No comments:

Post a Comment