Monday, August 26, 2019

Friends In Life

I'm sure I'm not alone by having a variety of different types of "friends" in life.
Some people are true blue friends. These people will go out of their way and put their words into action. I can count on them. I am blessed to have several of these friends in my life.
I have other '"friends" who seem to be in touch a lot but I almost feel they stay in touch in case they need me. If I happen to need them they always have an excuse why they can't be bothered.
I have "friends" on FB that I don't know personally but they have been there for me. I can always count on them to say a prayer if I need them. They know they can count on me too.
I also have "friends" who I don't know all that well who have come into in my everyday life. I enjoy their upbeat attitudes and smiling faces. They make me happy to be around them.
It's important to have friends. No matter where you fit in my life thank you for being my "friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment