Thursday, July 25, 2019

Take A Stand

It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone. ~ Life Quotes ~
The other night I had a dream I actually remembered. When I woke up I said, "Boy did I have a dream last night!" Bill laughed and joked, "I know, you were really talking. I should have recorded it." In the dream, everyone was sitting and I was standing alone. In this dream, I found out that I will stand for what I believe is right even if no one else does.
Today's Bible verse says, "Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be brave, be strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13 GNT
There may come a time when you are the only one standing in the crowd. Be alert, stand firm in your faith, be brave, be strong!
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment