Saturday, July 13, 2019

Make It The Best

Love your life! Take pictures. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Take your life and make it the best. ~ Life Quotes ~
No one can live our lives for us. We all have the opportunity to live our one life the best that we can. This quote gives us a few suggestions on how to do that. Personally for me talking to random strangers has made my life more meaningful in many ways.
Our Bible verse says, "Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2 ASV
I don't know that I've shown love to an angel when I was kind to a stranger but you never know.
Love your life! Take pictures. Tell people you love them. Talk to random strangers. Take your life and make it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment