Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Patiently Waiting

Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you're waiting. ~ Waiting Patiently Quotes ~
Yesterday we took a trip up north to spray "Wet & Forget" on the cemetery stones. I watched the YouTube and it appeared to me I could see immediate results. However, when I read the instructions it said it would take 2 to 3 months. What? I like to see immediate results!
Our Bible verse says, "But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience." Romans 8:25
It looks like if you stay hopeful you can wait patiently. I am hopeful to see good results at some point in the future. I'm going to keep this hopeful thought in my mind. I'm feeling more relaxed and patient already. 
Patience is not the ability to wait, but how you act while you're waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment