Saturday, May 18, 2019

Unexpected

Sometimes the things we can't change end up changing us. ~ Unexpected Quotes ~
When the phone rang May 18th, 1973 I was not expecting to hear, "I'm sorry your mom didn't make it." What? You must be kidding! My mom only had a simple gall bladder surgery. But it was true. The anesthesiologist put mom too far under and she never woke up. It was a week after Mother's Day.
As you know this was something I could not change that had a changing effect on me.
Our Bible verse says, To everything, there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven: time to be born and a time to die. Ecclesiastes 3:1&2
There is a time for everything whether we're expecting it or not. These unexpected things have a way of changing us.
Sometimes the things you can't change end up changing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment