Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Overthinking

Overthinking is a big cause of unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don't help you. ~ Life Quotes ~
I truly believe we can overthink something and get ourselves in a real fit! I have more times than I care to mention. Personally, I've learned that keeping myself occupied can help.
There's a good reason I have this Bible text on the wall. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 NLT
I know if I want to be happy I need to keep my mind off of things that do not help. When I turn situations over to the LORD I have a sense of peace and I don't feel a need to depend on my own understanding.
Overthinking is a big cause of unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment