Friday, May 31, 2019

More Control

The more control you have over your reactions the more peaceful your life will become. ~ Life Quotes ~
Now, this is a good one for me! I heard a message that a person can actually get to the point where things that drove them crazy in the past didn't bother them at all anymore. I'm not there yet but I'd like to be.
Today's Bible verse, if put into practice, would help with this. "Do not be worried and upset," Trust in God, and trust also in me. John 14:1
It's pretty obvious that we can take control of our reactions or it wouldn't say, "Do not be worried and upset" When we put our trust where it needs to be we can have a more peaceful life.
The more control you have over your reactions the more peaceful your life will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment