Monday, April 8, 2019

Happiness Suckers

Life is too short to think thoughts that suck the happiness out of you! Quotes
I spent many years thinking thoughts that sucked the happiness out of me. I could think myself into a real fit in no time flat. I really did not know I could choose my own thoughts. Wow, it was a new day when I found that out.
It's not easy to let go of negative thoughts. But why waste another day being upset and missing your destiny. Why let negative thoughts suck the happiness out of you?
This Bible verse helped to change my thought life. "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNT
Our life is shaped by our thoughts. So if we want to be happy we can't let negative thoughts suck out our happiness.
Life is too short to think thoughts that suck the happiness out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment