Friday, March 15, 2019

The Secret

Happiness is not about collecting material things. It's about having a deep feeling of contentment and knowing that life is a blessing. ~ Quotes About Life
I've known people who have had a lot of material things who were not content or happy. I've also known people who had next to nothing who were very content and happy.
Our Bible verse says "I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little." Philippians 4:11 & 12
Do you know the secret Paul was talking about? Here's the next verse. "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  Philippians 4:13
If you want to see life as a blessing whether you have a lot or a little then you have to learn the secret of being content.
Happiness is not about collecting material things. It's about having a deep feeling of contentment and knowing life is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment