Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Pick Your Pain

Your life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change. ~ Change Quotes ~
There's always a first step to making a change. You have to decide that you're not going to stay where you are. Will it be easy? Nope! Worth it? Absolutely!
I heard a message today on "Pick Your Pain." The pain of change or the pain of never changing. This can be applied to several areas of our lives.
When we make a decision that we want to change we need to stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.
Our Bible verse says, "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10
We don't need to be afraid of change when we know that God is with us. He will give us strength and help us make the changes we need to make.
Your life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

No comments:

Post a Comment