Monday, March 18, 2019

Be The Attitude

Be the attitude you want to be around. Uplifting Quotes
I can't think of much worse than being around a critical complaining person. They find something wrong in even the best of times.
Last week I was thinking about my dad. I can't remember him ever complaining. I saw him very sick at times but he never whined or complained about it.
Dad had been through an extremely rough childhood. His Mother died when he was 5. He went to work on the railroad at 9. My dad was a tough guy! Swear, smoke, and drink heavily, yes, but I never heard him complain.
On the first anniversary of dad's death, a party was given by his friends at the hotel bar in his hometown. People came and told funny stories about things they remembered. I don't think these people would have taken their time if my dad's attitude was a complaining one.
If you want to have friends and people who like you remember, Be the attitude you want to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment