Wednesday, February 13, 2019

You Did

Remember the time you thought you never could survive? You did, and you can do it again. ~ Do It Again Quotes ~
How many time have we looked back on our lives and wonder how we ever survived? I know I have many times!
When I start to feel stress about a situation I remember those times I thought I could never survive, but I did, and I know I can do it again with the Lord's help.
This Bible verse has helped me. "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10
When I remember how God has given me strength and helped me I know I can survive anything that comes my way, and so can you!
Remember the time you thought you never could survive? You did, and you can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment