Monday, February 11, 2019

Rise Above It! Rise Above It!

Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the strongest, brightest version of you! ~ Rise Above Quotes ~
Years ago I would listen to Dr. Norman V. Peale tapes. In these tapes, he would say in a commanding voice, "Rise above it! Rise above it!" These words had a huge impact on my life. Whenever I encountered a situation or struggle I would hear these words, "Rise above it! Rise Above it!
After listening to Dr. Peale many times I knew how I was supposed to rise above it. I knew I had to put the situation in the LORD's hands and He would give me the strength to do whatever I needed to do.
This text was my go-to verse to rise above situations and struggles. "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 BSB
Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the strongest, brightest version of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment