Friday, December 21, 2018

Who's Watching

"I want to be a good person and live my life the right way, keeping in mind there might be a little kid who's watching what I do." ~ Who's Watching Quotes ~
This quote brought back a story that happened at last years Christmas Eve service.
Bill and I had driven down to Columbus, Ohio on Christmas Eve to attend the Christmas Eve service our youngest grandson Eli was in. Eli was a sheep in the play and he also sang in the children's choir.
The service was almost over. The congregation had just sung, Silent Night during the candlelit ceremony. There was a moment of silence and I thought I'd put my coat on.
I was sitting next to Noah our other grandson. When Noah saw me starting to put my coat on he announced in a very loud voice, "Ooma is putting on her coat...let's go!"
We need to keep in mind there might be a little kid who's watching what we do and they just might announce it! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment