Friday, December 28, 2018

Don't Judge My Life

Don't judge my life by the chapter you walked in on. ~ Living Life Quotes ~
Everyone has a story. We walk in on different chapters of people's lives. Many times people form an opinion about us by the chapter they happen to walk in on.
Over the years, I've had people have very negative opinions about me. By the grace of God, I was able to not allow their negative opinions to define me. Did it hurt me? Yes! It hurts when people say hurtful things to you and about you.
I've had many people share part of their life's journeys with me. I've been surprised, to say the least by what some people have been through. I had no idea! I only knew them by the chapter I walked in on.
We all have a story. Let's not judge others by the chapter we happen to walk in on.

No comments:

Post a Comment