Monday, November 26, 2018

Totally Different

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. ~ Life Quotes ~
How true this is. One person can look at a rose and see the flower and another can only see the thorns. One person can see Christianity as a religion of rules and regulations. While another person sees it as a personal relationship with the Lord. The second group of people sees it as the freedom to live the abundant life. We all see things differently.
I used to see Christianity as a religion of rules and regulations. However, I don't see it that way anymore. We can even change the way we see things.
Today's Bible verse helped me see things differently. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10
I wanted to live the abundant life that Jesus died to give me. In order to do that I had to change the way, I saw things. I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment