Monday, November 12, 2018

Think About It

Silent and listen are spelled with the same letters. Think about it! ~ The Importance Of Peace And Quiet Quotes ~
I remember years ago when I felt like I never had any peace and quiet. The only time I had a quiet time was in a church service. In this service, the minister would ask for a brief period of quiet where people would lift up a silent prayer. I don't know if anyone else looked forward to this time, but I did.
Peace and quiet are so important to me. Our Bible verse gives me peace just by reading it. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 NIV
Silent and listen are spelled with the same letters. When we are silent and listen it's amazing what we can hear. Think about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment