Monday, October 15, 2018

You Are A Piece Of A Puzzle

You are part of a puzzle in someone's life. You may never know where you fit. But someone's life may never be complete without you in it. Life Quotes
I personally do not think we meet people by accident. They are meant to be cross our path for some reason.
Years ago I met a woman in a truck stop restroom. We started a conversation and she shared with me details about the death of her son. What was interesting is that she said she never felt comfortable sharing these details with anyone else. When we parted she hugged me and said she knew God had meant for our paths to cross.
Our Bible verse says, Trust in the Lord with all your heart. He will direct our path. (see Proverbs 3:5&6)
I truly believe that the Lord did lead me into this restroom on that day to be a piece of the puzzle in this woman's life. She was a piece of the puzzle in my life too. I learned to trust the Lord more knowing He would direct my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment