Monday, September 17, 2018

The Things You Take For Granted

We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. ~ Take For Granted Quotes ~
It's interesting how we take things for granted until they're gone or when we're having an issue. How often do we take for granted the ability to breathe? How about being able to see, hear and eat?   I've had different family members who had difficulty breathing; others who could not see, hear, eat or drink.
There's another quote I love. "The things you take for granted someone else is praying for."
Our Bible verse says, "I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done." Psalm 9:1 NLT
Let's stop and think of all the marvelous things we take for granted. These things deserve our praise. Never forget that the things we often take for granted someone else is praying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment