Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Perspective

Yesterday my phone slipped out of my pocket and hit the floor. I quickly bent down to pick it up. I noticed a small white spot then I saw a line was working its way across the screen. My heart sank.
As I shared my dilemma with a few people I noticed how kind they were. No one asked how I could be so careless, but even so, I felt half sick.
Later in the evening the phone's screen lit up and went completely white. Now I was really feeling bad and began to cry. I sat back and prayed. After this quick prayer, I had a change of perspective. I started to think of what other people were dealing with. After getting my mind off of myself I could see this cracked phone screen was minor.
I learned something last night that sometimes a change of perspective is all that's needed to see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment