Sunday, July 8, 2018

Inside Information

There are times we are given intuition, we just know something and we can't explain it. ~ Inside Information Quotes ~
How many times have we had a knowing that we should do something or something just isn't right? I know I have many times. These knowings can be God giving us inside information.
Anyone who knows me very well knows my story about burying the bird. Had I not followed God's still small voice I would have missed a miracle. God's ways are not our ways.
Our Bible verses today say, "Your own ears will hear Him. Right behind you, a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left." Isaiah 30:21 NLT For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8 ESV
There are times we will get intuition, we just know something but we can't explain it. This knowledge can be God giving you inside information. God's ways are not our ways so don't talk yourself out of your miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment