Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Things Change

Crazy how fast things can change. Things Change Quotes
I was sitting at the computer this morning. I sent a text to a friend that it was nice and sunny. The next text I wrote I said it was getting dark and windy. The weather had changed quickly.
It's like that in life too. Many changes happen very fast. One day things are not looking too good. But the next thing we know we see a positive change.
One thing that never changes is God's love for us! Our Bible verses say, ...God is love.1 John 4:8 "I have loved you with an everlasting love;" Jeremiah 31:3 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8
It is crazy how fast things in life can change. But we can rest assured that God's love for us never changes. God is love! That is who He is! He has loved us with an everlasting love. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment