Friday, June 22, 2018

Strength

Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming things you once thought you couldn't. ~ Quotes ~
How many times have we said to ourselves or others I just don't think I can do that! But somewhere deep within we muster up enough courage to just do it. We actually surprised ourselves and others and now we are stronger because of it.
Our Bible verse was one that got my attention years ago when I didn't even know the Lord. "I am the LORD, and there is no other besides me: and there are no gods. I'm strengthening you, although you have not acknowledged me," Isaiah 45:5 ISV
Our strength to overcome comes from the Lord even though we may not acknowledge that it comes from Him. He will give us the strength we need to overcome things we thought we couldn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment