Thursday, June 14, 2018

Motivation

I have been blessed to have many people motivate and inspire me. Some people never realized their actions were motivating.
Years ago when I got pregnant I was blessed to have a person tell me I would never be thin again. I was told this after each pregnancy. I say I was blessed because this was just what I needed to take the weight off.
I used to smoke. I was blessed again by someone telling me they were sure I was going to gain a bunch of weight. Guess what? This motivated me to not gain weight.
These are funny ways people can motivate us. But there are many ways people's positive actions in a negative situation can motivate and inspire the people around them.
People who rise above the storms in life and find the sunshine motivate me. They find something good in the situation. They push themselves when they would have every excuse not to.
Today let's be the type of person who motivates and inspires others to be their best. It will not only help them, but it will help us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment