Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Race Is On!

Today is the Kentucky Derby. At 136 years the Kentucky Derby is America's oldest continuously held sporting event. We host 255,000 guests on our grounds over two days, and a television audience of over 20 million. ~ Google ~
Years ago we lived close enough to Churchill Downs to visit the race track on several occasions. The grounds were beautiful and the horses even more so. I look forward to watching the Kentucky Derby every year.
The Bible talks a lot about our life being a race, running to win and finishing our course with joy. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7 KJV  "...So run to win!" 1 Corinthians 9:24.  One of my favorite Bible verse is Acts 20:24...I might finish my course with joy.
The race is on! Let's keep the faith, run to win and let's finish our course with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment