Friday, March 23, 2018

You Never Know

Be kind. You never know what someone else is going through. ~ Quotes ~
The people around you may look fine, but you have no idea what may be going on in their lives.
I belong to Planet Fitness. I talk to people almost every time I'm there who look fine on the outside. However, once I learn a little about them I find out that looks can be deceiving. Other people come in Planet Fitness with walkers, canes, and wheelchairs. It's obvious they've been through a difficult time.
I've met some people who seem to have a negative opinion about everything and everyone. If they would stop and get to know a tiny bit about other people's lives they may choose to be kind.
We never know what we may be going through before our lives are over. How would we want to be treated when life throws us a curve ball? This text is good to remember.  "Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. Luke 6:31
Be kind. You never know what someone else is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment