Friday, March 16, 2018

We Have Options

Choices, options, decisions abound. May your choice reflect your hopes, not your fears. Options Quotes
Today when I came downstairs I found out that our dishwasher had malfunctioned. When I saw the mess I knew I had to make a decision on how I was going to handle it. I had options!
What were my options? I could get upset which is pretty natural for me. Or I could decide to clean it up and start to bail the water out with a semi-good attitude. I could hope nothing serious was wrong. Or I could fear the worst.
Today's Bible verse is "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 NASB
Choices, options, decisions abound! May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.

When we remember the LORD has made this day we can rejoice and be glad in it no matter what is going on. We have that option!

No comments:

Post a Comment